The first same-sex weddings take place tomorrow, 29th March 2014!
Equal Marriage is happening across England and Wales...
It's been a long time coming but, finally, we're here with the first same-sex weddings taking place, across the UK.
Stonewall have most certainly been the driving force behind the Equal Marriage campaign and all of their hard work, throughout Britain and Parliament has come to fruition.
They have just released a guide for getting married entitled "Tying the Knot" - take a look.
We are so proud of all the stunning venues who appear across Pink Wedding Venues - all of which not only consider themselves as "Gay-Friendly" but whom also support and welcome same-sex weddings. By choosing one of our venues for your "Big day" you can be assured that your enquiry will be met with the utmost respect.
A few more things to think about asking your chosen venue, when you make an enquiry:-
* When you receive your quotation, ask if the Wedding Venue can break down the costs for you so you can see how charges are made. This also enables you to look at all areas of the day and see if costs can be reduced if, for instance, you provided your own drinks for the toast.
* Ensure you know exactly what is and what isn’t included in the quotation – you don’t want any nasty surprises later.
* How much is the deposit?
* When will the Wedding Venue need the deposit paid by?
* Is the deposit refundable? – Up until what time?
* Lastly, when will the balance need to be paid by?
Well, for all the couples getting married tomorrow - Huge congratulations to you all. History is being made tomorrow and it's going to be a good one!
With love,Pink Wedding Venues team. x