The Great Barn at Headstone Manor and Museum combines the grandeur, charm and character of a 16th century building with 21st century luxuries.
Built in 1506, the Grade II* listed barn is nestled in the picturesque grounds of a scheduled monument heritage site featuring a further three historic listed buildings, beautiful landscaped gardens and a 14th century moat.
Situated in Harrow, just forty minutes from the heart of London and with easy access to the M25, M40, M1 and Heathrow Airport, The Great Barn at Headstone Manor and Museum is the ideal venue for weddings, same sex marriages, civil partnerships and civil ceremonies.
With a stunning vaulted ceiling, exposed wooden oak beams and limestone flooring, The Great Barn at Headstone Manor and Museum provides an elegant venue for all occasions. The Great Barn is licensed for ceremonies for up to 300 guests.
Our dedicated events team guarantee the highest level of service to ensure that your day is truly memorable. We would be delighted to show you around our beautiful site and wonderful historic buildings, and can also recommend fantastic caterers, photographers, florists, entertainment and other suppliers who are familiar with our site. To arrange a visit please contact us on 020 8863 6720 or email us - find details under our "contact" above.
Our wedding package includes:
• A dedicated event co-ordinator
• Hire of The Great Barn from 10am until 11.55pm (additional hours can be requested subject to availability and at a supplementary charge)
• Access to the museum grounds for photographs
• Our experienced team to ensure the smooth running of your day including a Duty Manager, Bar Staff and Security
• Exclusive use of the Headstone Manor and Museum site from 4.30pm onwards on all days
• Bridal/Grooms dressing room
• Fully stocked bar
• Tables and chairs (excluding linens)
• Sound equipment for background music and speeches
• Use of the adjacent outdoor grassland for a marquee or garden entertainment for your guests
• Use of the finishing kitchen
“It’s really a hidden gem, a combination of rustic and chic, and has beautiful grounds. Myself and family want to say a huge thank you for all that the team did to help ensure that our wedding day was just perfect. The support provided throughout was consistently incredible, backed with a very friendly and efficient approach. I really cannot recommend the venue enough.” - Payal, Wedding, May 2018
“We were very fortunate to find this gem in a city, but with a country feel. Our guests were amazed with the unique and quirky venue. The barn speaks for itself, full of charm and character with vast amounts of history. My husband and I will always treasure the memories of our wedding day.” - Wedding, June 2017