Nestled just beyond London's busy South Bank, Siobhan Davies Studios provides the perfect venue for a wedding ceremony and/or reception in South London, and our experienced team can help manage your big day from start to finish.
Housed in a converted Victorian school this contemporary arts space creates a unique balance between old and new design that makes it a versatile space to suit any style or vision. For your special day you will have access to the entire building and the spaces available can be reinvented to suit your themes and ideas.
Our Studios hold a wedding and civil partnership licence so we can provide a beautiful location for your ceremony and reception. We cater for all weddings and are proud to be a gay friendly venue and are happy to provide a space for same sex marriages.
Highlights of what we can offer:
• Seats up to 150 in the Roof Studio or 80 in the Research Studio (based on 5ft Round tables)
• Ceremony license
• Various spaces available for use across 3 floors
• Courtyard garden
• Free parking in surrounding streets on weekends
• Optional dedicated kids playroom
• Storage space from Friday evening to Monday morning
• Unconventional RIBA award winning venue in an old school annex (1898), with exposed brick and wooden floors
• Unique Roof Studio which features repeated curved shell ribbons that form the roof and walls, allowing light to pour through them
"Siobhan Davies Dance Studios is a welcoming and flexible space that lends itself well to someone who wants to create their own vision of their wedding day. With so many interesting parts of the building and grounds providing for really creative, fun and relaxed photography, I am always excited to photograph in such a beautifully versatile space.” — Emma Hare, Photographer