Delbury Hall is a beautiful Georgian mansion in Shropshire, with stunning gardens, lakes and parkland; an exclusive private venue in the Corvedale valley that faces south across the water meadows towards Ludlow, 8 miles away.
The Coach House, in the grounds of the Hall, has recently been restored to the highest standards. Traditional materials, clean lines and cutting edge design have created a superb ceremony and reception space for your special day.
The gardens are stunning, with ornamental lakes, herbaceous borders and rose gardens and there is an attractive oak pagoda for outside civil ceremonies. Your guests are welcome to wander freely in the grounds, where there are wonderful photographic opportunities.
The Coach House can seat up to 135 guests for the wedding breakfast or the civil ceremony. The Mezzanine Floor has a glass balustrade and is reached via a glass and oak staircase. This area is ideal for civil ceremonies for up to 100 guests.
• Delbury Hall is a private house, not open to the public and not a hotel, so when you have your wedding here, the place is exclusively yours for the day.
• No corkage charges. You may bring your own wine and we will not charge you corkage.
• Delbury Hall has 10 bedrooms, sleeping 22 people, in The Stables opposite The Coach House for you and your important guests.
• We are happy for you to make your day as individual as you wish it to be - we have even had a fish and chip van one evening!
• Our approved caterers are flexible and will be happy to quote a price, fully inclusive of linen, cutlery, glasses, staff etc. for whatever you would like for your wedding.
"We just wanted to express our deepest gratitude for helping to make our wedding at Delbury Hall one of the happiest days of our lives" - Tracy and Seb