The stunning gardens of Whalton Manor provide the most beautiful and unique setting for couples seeking that exclusive difference, for wedding memories that last a lifetime.
Whalton Manor, located in the unspoilt, traditional, Northumbrian village of Whalton, is a venue for all seasons. Whatever the time of year, the stunning scenery will not be outdone. Passing through the wisteria-covered Lutyens arch, into the tranquil beauty inside the garden walls, couples looking for an intimate, private venue with that individual feel will have found the perfect setting for their ceremony.
The private three-acre family garden is yours for the entire day and evening. Your ceremony takes place in the stunning, stone-built, Italianate summer house with your family and friends. The gloriously imaginative planting and magnificent architecture give your photographer huge scope to provide a unique record of your day.
Our expert team will organise every detail of your ceremony, allowing you to have as much or as little involvement as you wish. We will suggest ideas, and solutions to the most challenging of requests. Our exceptional service will put you at ease.
Every single aspect of your special day can be arranged, including:
• Tailored transport: Cars, carriages, coaches – even a bicycle built for two
• Flowers: Bouquets, button-holes, wonderful decorations and mementoes
• Drinks & canapés: Welcome your guests in the impressive courtyard prior to your ceremony
• Registrar: Ensuring the smooth-running of your ceremony from beginning to end
• Photography: Providing you with a visual memento to last your lifetime
• Reception marquee: Exclusively designed to meet your unique requirements
• Catering: Our first-class catering guarantees you a delicious and memorable wedding breakfast
• Entertainment: This is your celebration - it can be traditional or different!
• Security: Ensuring that you and your guests are completely relaxed from beginning to end
The Whalton Manor team looks forward to helping to create your perfect day.