The Barns at Hunsbury Hill is a beautiful 18th Century barn conversion, retaining its original charm with exposed wooden beams, stonework and solid wood floors. The venue overlooks the picturesque Nene Valley and is in an idyllic quiet location, full of unique character with converted farm buildings, courtyard and landscaped lawns.
Whatever you are looking for in a venue, we know The Barns can cater for your special day whether it be a Civil Ceremony, Same Sex Wedding, Wedding Breakfast or just the Reception. Our Venue is suitable for up to 85 guests in the day and can easily accommodate 180 guests for an evening reception with a fully licensed bar located in a heated and covered patio area leading from the High Barn.
Whether you require a traditional Wedding Breakfast or a more informal Hog Roast and BBQ, we understand that every wedding is individual and therefore our packages can be tailored to your preference.
We appreciate this is a very special day for you and we aim to make this experience as enjoyable and simple as possible.
We believe The Barns at Hunsbury Hill is the perfect wedding venue for you.
• The Barns at Hunsbury Hill is a beautiful 18th Century barn conversion, retaining its original charm with exposed wooden beams, stonework and solid wood floors
• We are fully licensed for Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships for up to 85 guests in our High Barn
• Understanding that every wedding is unique, our In-house caterers, Impressions Caterers, offer the flexibility to tailor your first meal together as a married couple
• All ingredients are locally sourced and lovingly prepared to the highest standard
• Exclusive use of the whole site for the duration of your wedding
• Beautiful rustic, rural setting with spectacular views over the Nene Valley but only 2 miles from Junction 15 on the M1