Overlooking Hyde Park in stylish Mayfair our Edwardian Town House is an outstanding setting in an exceptional location. Exquisitely decorated and maintained throughout with a large heated terrace with stunning view across the park. Our passion for quality and style radiates via personal service and delicious food for unforgettable Civil Ceremonies and celebrations.
The current house was completed in 1907 and decorated in the Louis XVI style associated with the Ritz Hotel of 1906. Properties have stood on the site 1660 and previous houses were homes to several noble families including The Duke of Wellington, Earl Lucan, Lord Granville and Viceroy of India, Lord Northbrook.
Three rooms are licenced for civil weddings and partnerships accommodating small groups or larger celebrations for 200 guests. There are eight rooms to choose from, come to meet our experienced wedding team who will discuss how your wedding can make best use of the house. To help you enjoy your special day No 4 Hamilton Place offers:
• One of London's most beautiful locations on Park Lane opposite Hyde Park.
• Private heated Terrace with park views.
• Exclusive use of an Edwardian Town house.
• Luxurious environment where your friends and family will relax
• Creative florist
• Modern and innovative menus with a touch of the eclectic
• String quartets, harpists, pianist, bands and discos
• Expert creative management to assist you to plan your event
• Air conditioning
• Award winning Food and Beverages
No. 4 Hamilton Place is also delighted to offer the happy couple a complimentary night's stay at the Chesterfield Mayfair hotel when booking exclusive hire of No. 4 Hamilton Place for their Civil Ceremony.
Please contact our Events team for a friendly chat about your requirements by calling 020 7670 4316 or by emailing us using the form below