Showcase your Wedding Venue with us and let us recommend you, as a Gay-Friendly Wedding Venue, to our LGBTQ couples, across the UK.
Advertise with, possibly, the best same-sex wedding venue site in the UK
- It’s all about YOU! – We are a Same-Sex Wedding/Gay-Friendly Wedding Venue’s ONLY site, no other services or pages cluttered with Google Ad’s to distract users away from your page.
- Exciting times… be a part of it! – Same-sex marriage has been legalised, in the UK, since March 2014. Couples are looking for venues, such as yours, to celebrate their same-sex wedding. The LGBTQ community favour business who advertise as "Gay-Friendly" and consider LGBTQ couples in their marketing. Contact us to ensure your venue can be easily found.
- Come on…show off! – You have a wonderful venue; we invite you to show it off to the max. The showcase page we provide for you, is as comprehensive as is possible so that couples can make an informed choice meaning quality enquiries to you.
- Want to be friends? – If you consider your venue to be gay-friendly and welcomes same-sex weddings then we would love to hear from you! We need to ensure couples feel confident their enquiry will be met with a warm welcome.
- We will “blow your trumpet” for you – We will be promoting Pink Wedding Venues, purely, to the LGBTQ market. Provide us with as much information as you can, about your venue, so we can provide couples with as much information, as we can, about you.
- It does what it says on the tin – Our ethos is to keep things simple. Simply, couples will be able to find your venue through our easy search criteria. If you’re with us, you will be found!
For more tips on how to ensure your business is marketed well and has considered the LGBTQ community, please take a look at our guide:
Studies have shown that LGBTQ communities tend to favour gay-friendly businesses such as ours. Let’s make sure your venue is a business to be favoured too.
Unlike other wedding sites in the marketplace we don’t want to be a “one stop shop”; we focus purely on venues, nothing else such as cakes, cars, photographer or Google Ads that may distract the user away from your page.
We have created a site that is dedicated to “gay-friendly” wedding venues. If you consider yourselves as gay-friendly, welcome same-sex marriage and can ensure our couples are met with the utmost welcome and respect from their enquiry, we would be delighted to feature your venue across our site, recommend and showcase it to our LGBTQ community.
We look forward to welcoming your venue to Pink Wedding Venues soon!